Are you looking for a new unit to replace your old, malfunctioning, and inefficient heating system in your home? We bet you’re also surprised at the different things to consider and what they all mean? Unfortunately, these are your key to a successful heating system installation, that’s why you need a dependable HVAC provider that can guide you all the way.
Best Heating Products In Chambersburg, PA
Don’t fret, if you are in Chambersburg, PA and nearby towns, Johnston’s Heating and Cooling, LLC is here to help you.
High-Efficiency Comfort Without Compromise
We know how important a warm and cozy home to you and your family. That’s why we always make sure to have a reliable brand to recommend when you come looking for a heating system. We put our name to our complete line of dependable YORK furnaces and heat pumps. Built to last, these units are the choice for the majority of homes and buildings in the area.
Get efficient and reliable heat when you need it with our range of heat pump, gas, oil, and electric furnaces from York. Our selection of high-quality products are built to make your bills lower, your house warmer, and the winter more comfortable for you and your family.
Call us for a free estimate!
Winters in Shippensburg, PA, can be pretty intense at times. This is why you have to equip your home with a reliable heating system to keep the cold at bay. One of the most efficient heating systems you can purchase is an electric furnace. Because there are several options of electric furnaces available in the market, you need more than just one head to decide.
If you are having a hard time selecting the one that is right for you, our friendly staff can help find the system that fits your comfort requirements and budget. At Johnston’s Heating and Cooling, LLC, we offer state-of-the-art options of electric furnaces to enjoy a cozy environment in the coldest days of the year. Our electric furnaces are designed for extreme weather to ensure that every winter in your home is a cozy and warm one.
Why Choose York’s Electric Furnaces?
Using high-performance electric furnaces provides numerous benefits that you can find valuable. Check out the best features and technology that our electric furnaces offer.
- Energy-Efficient Heating (up to 98% AFUE)
- Year-Round Performance
- Energy-Star Certified
- Variable-Speed Blower
- Quiet and Consistent Airflow
For your heating needs, there is only one place to go! Talk to our experts to discuss the options we have for you. When you’re ready to install an electric furnace for your home or office in Shippensburg, PA, Johnston’s Heating & Cooling, LLC has a team of certified professionals in your area that can help.
Keep the cold out during winter with quality oil furnaces only from Johnston’s Heating and Cooling, LLC. We offer the best line of oil furnaces built for reliable comfort in your place all winter long
Keeping Pennsylvanians Comfortable and Warm For Years
Because we don’t want you cold in the winter months, we make sure that our heating systems are highly efficient and fully functional. We focus on providing great heating products and services to keep you warm when the temperature is at its lowest point. At Johnston’s Heating and Cooling, LLC, your comfort is our business.
Secure Your Comfort in the Winter
Don’t let the cold hold you back from enjoying the winter season. Let us help you maintain a cozy indoor environment by having a dependable heating system in your home.
If you’re ready to get an oil furnace, talk to us today!
Johnston’s Heating and Cooling, LLC is a known dealer of YORK gas furnace products which can stand the test of time. Featuring an AFUE rating of as high as 98%, you are secured of your comfort and savings all year-round. Engineered for perfect warmth and savings, our line of high-caliber gas furnaces are among the most sought out heating systems in the market!
- Affinity™ Series As compared to standard models, Affinity™ Series gas furnaces offer higher energy efficiency, making them more connected and competent premium home comfort units.
- LX Series If you are looking for high-efficiency comfort without compromise, look no further than our line of YORK LX Series gas furnaces.
- Latitude™ Series Count on our Latitude™ Series models to keep you warm in the coldest weather. It’s quality and dependability in a single compact package for your unique comfort needs.
Secure your Winter Comfort!
Don’t let the winter season catch you off-guard! If you are still using your old, malfunctioning heating systems, it’s time you switch to a better unit for greater efficiency and comfort. Do you need a gas furnace installation service in Shippensburg, PA? Talk to our experts for a free and reliable quote!
Johnston’s Heating & Cooling, LLC is your dependable HVAC contractor in Shippensburg, PA. High-quality products and excellent service is our trademark. We are a team of licensed and trained HVAC technicians who are ready to extend a helping hand for your heating and cooling needs.
Why Do I Need a Heat Pump?
Think of a heat pump as a heat transporter. It constantly moves the heat from one place to another. It does not generate heat, unlike the gas furnace. Here are some of the benefits of having heat pumps in your home or business:
- Energy-efficient Heat pumps have a very high energy efficient rating. It is considered as the most cost-effective form of heating that uses electricity. According to the Renewable Energy Hub, to achieve 2.5 kilowatts of heating or cooling power, it only takes an average of less than 1 kilowatt of electricity.
- Safety Unlike the furnace, heat pumps don’t have combustion-factor like releasing carbon monoxide. You and your family can have peace of mind using a heat pump in your home.
- Long lifespan The average lifespan of heat pumps is between 14 to 15 years. It is an exceptionally reliable and steady source of heat.
- Provides heating and cooling A heat pump is a two-in-one system that works best on mild climates. It’s capable of cooling your home during hot summer months and keeping it warm during the winter season.
Considering switching to heat pumps? Contact us at 717-504-2613 today!